Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thinking about potatoes

Like many, I am starting to think about what veggies I will grow next year. Potatoes are definitely on my list. I have heard that they are pretty easy to grow and can even be planted in buckets and trash cans!

While I still have to decide what variety or varieties I will grow along with my method of choice, I came across a post, "How to grow 100 pounds of potatoes in 4 square feet." Again I have never grown potatoes, but this seems like a great way to go!

Side note: for those not familiar with apartmenttherapy.com they have a great family of websites/blogs. The one I visit [every few hours] is thekitchn.com

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Good kuck with your plan. Be interested to see what recipes you develop for next year's potato crop!
Nancy