Friday, December 11, 2009

Gardening Gift Ideas

I can not believe how quickly the holidays are upon us! There always seems to be so much to do and so little time, and with two weeks 'til Christmas I have not started my to-do list! After surviving my first season of gardening I am really looking forward to next spring to try everything all over again. I have a few ideas up my sleeve for things to try. As a result I have called out for assistance. Two things on my Christmas list are:
Living in the city I have found it extremely difficult to build things. The re-building of my plot's fence was hard enough! Although these two projects are smaller, they require more precise cuts and tools that I cannot easily use/store in my apartment.

I came across this posting on Craftzine for a few gift ideas for gardeners in case you need one!

What is on your Gardener's Christmas list?

Happy Holidays!

No comments: