Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rosemary & Thyme Flatbread


Link
My rosemary and thyme bushes are really starting to take off. So, I wanted to figure out how I could use a lot of each herb at once. I remembered a recipe from smitten kitchen (one of my favorite cooking blogs) that I made a while back - rosemary flatbread. It was absolutely delicious - and easy as she says it is. Since she commented that other herbs like thyme could be substituted for rosemary, I decided to make a batch with thyme.

Due to a limited parchment supply, I cut four 8" x 6" squares - which made the flatbread a little thicker than a thin cracker. However, both versions were very yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you posted the recipie!

alizardinthegarden said...

Thanks for stopping by. The recipe was an embedded link within the text, but here it is again - http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/08/crisp-rosemary-flatbread/