Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Event: Cambridge Urban Ag-Fair 9/18/2011

While in Harvard Square running errands and picking up fresh summer rolls from Le's (yum!) I noticed the below poster:
On Sunday, September 18th the Third Annual Urban Ag-Fair returns to Harvard Square. I remember hearing about it last year, but was unable to attend.  It looks like a great event, celebrating everything local. Unfortunately, this is the same day as another great event I plan on attending in NH - the Fidelity Jumper Classic.  Hopefully I can somehow attend both!

The "judged competition - enter your own home-grown flowers, vegetables, fruit, eggs & pickles" also caught my eye.  After all, I already grew a prize-winning cabbage!  I am not sure what I will have left growing in my garden by the 18th, but I would love to enter something.  Changes are it would be an eggplant considering I really only have eggplant, tomatillos and tomatoes left. 


For more information check out: http://www.urbanagfair.com/

No comments: